Skip to content ↓
Children and adults are at the heart of our school; our school is at the heart of our community.

I am an adult and I am concerned about a child

If you are concerned about the treatment of a child outside of school, you can do one of these things:

  1. Report it to the school's Designated Safeguarding Officer (Miss Holmes) by phoning the school on 01234 741653 or emailing
  2. Contact Bedford Borough Integrated Front Door (previously MASH) on 01234 718700 during the office hours: Monday to Thursday (8:45am to 5:20pm) and Friday (8:45am to 4:20pm).  
  3. If you urgently need help outside office hours, you can contact Social Care Emergency Duty Team on 0300 300 8123.
  4. Ring Bedfordshire Police on 101, or in an emergency dial 999.

For further information, please go to Bedford Borough Council's website: